"A CURE THAT KILLS"
A BESTSELLING MEDICAL THRILLER! Read as a standalone novel, or part of the series.
Former D.C. politico turned private investigator Frank Bennington is back in this medical thriller and finds himself in a race to save the life of a woman he cares deeply for who is dying of cancer. It is a case that opens doors some feel are better left closed, particularly those representing the interests of corporations and their government cohorts earning billions of dollars off of the sick and dying.
This is the second installment of the Bennington P.I. hard boiled detective series, and will leave readers guessing as to what is truth, and what is fiction - the hallmark of all of D.W. Ulsterman's many best-selling novels.
READERS LOVE THE BENNINGTON DETECTIVE SERIES!
- "What a cool little hardboiled thriller novel!"
- 'I'm a longtime reader of the mystery genre and this ranks right up there with the very best. And I love how the author used facts behind the science of cancer treatment in the story. He's the real deal..."
- "Has the feel of a classic medical murder mystery but with a definite twist at the end. An ending that had me counting down right with the story by the way!"
- "Love the Frank Bennington character and this medical mysteries story might be my favorite of the entire series..."
- "As far as medical thrillers go, this one ranks among the very best and with a nice and unexpected paranormal twist to boot..."
SCROLL UP AND BUY OR BORROW THIS BESTSELLING MEDICAL MYSTERIES THRILLER TODAY!