This new edition of the Taste of Home Slow Cooker Cookbook includes 431 hot & hearty classics, With a just a hint of planning, an incredible meal can simmer to perfection on its own while you’re at work, running errands, or spending time with the family.
There’s nothing like the aroma of a home-cooked dinner welcoming you at the door. Preparing those mouthwatering meals is a snap with the 431 comforting recipes in Taste of Home Slow Cooker. With a just a hint of planning, an incredible meal can simmer to perfection on its own while you’re at work, running errands, or spending time with the family. Best of all, most of the entrees are meal-in-one specialties, so you can set dinner on the table in a flash. Chapters include recipes for:
- Beef, Pork, and Poultry: Sweet and Savory Brisket,Chicago-Style Beef Sandwiches, Ham Tetrazzini, Cranberry Turkey Breast with Gravy
- Soups, Stews & Chili: Cincinnati Chili, No-Fuss Potato Soup, Everything Stuffing, Shrimp Marinara
- New Lightened Up chapter contains dozens of lightened-up takes on beloved classics: meat loaf, creamy artichoke dip, beef stew, sloppy joes and even dessert.
- Sweets, Snacks & Drinks chapter makes entertaining so easy with best-loved meatballs, dips and snacks, hot drinks, delectable desserts and more.
- A beginner-friendly overview of the basics of slow cooking
- Easy-to-follow directions with cooking tips throughout
- Prep/Cook times
- Recipes made with everyday ingredients
Soups, Stews & Chili
Sweets, Snacks & Drinks
Sweet and Savory Brisket
Chicago-Style Beef Sandwiches
Cranberry Turkey Breast with Gravy
Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
Stamp-of-Approval Spaghetti Sauce
Vegetarian Chili Ole!
Stuffing from the Slow Cooker
Seafood Cheese Dip
Apple Betty with Almond CreamReaders Digest