Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Unforgettable artwork, heavenly villages, and dream cities–there are so many reasons to visit France that deciding where to go and what to do can be a bit overwhelming. Fodor’s Essential France takes the guesswork out of choosing the perfect French experiences by compiling the top choices chosen by Fodor’s army of France-based writers.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential Paris information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Provence’s fields of lavender, the wine cellars of Champagne, and Mont-St-Michel’s medieval glory
· Side trips from Paris including Chartres, Versailles, and Monet’s Garden
· Coverage of Paris Neighbourhoods, Western Ile-de-France, Eastern Ile-de-France, Loire Valley, and Grenoble
Planning to focus on just part of France? Check out Fodor’s travel guides to Paris and Provence & the French Riviera.