Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Abundant color photos, combined with thorough coverage, bring one of Italy’s most beautiful destinations to dazzling life. The Bay of Naples and neighboring Amalfi Coast epitomize southern Italy at its best: in one concentrated area travelers find spectacular natural beauty, world-class art, rich history, and that quintessential Italian zest for living.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our top picks
· In-depth breakout features on exploring Capri by boat; Naples’ main thoroughfare, Spaccanapoli; and the Neapolitan Baroque
· Major sights such as Pompeii, Positano and the Temples of Paestum
· Coverage of The Amalfi Coast; Capri, Ischia and Procida; Sorrento and the Sorrentine Peninsula; The Bay of Naples and Naples
Planning to visit more of Italy? Check out Fodor’s country-wide travel guide to Italy.